Dispatch No. 3, One Hundred Years of Enduring Tradition — South Shore Line
Dispatch No. 3, published in 2008, is One Hundred Years of Enduring Tradition — South Shore Line by Norman Carlson, Stefan Loeb, and Dr. George M. Smerk. Very different from all other railroad publications, Dispatch No. 3 covers the history of the South Shore Line as told by the people who were involved since 1926. We reflect on the first 100 years of the South Shore Line.
- Discover fascinating new information
- Enjoy in-depth discussions of why "The Last Interurban" survived
- Understand how a successful public-private partnership was created
- Many previously unpublished photos
- 84 pages in color and duotone
- Cover illustration by Mitch Markovitz
- A must addition to your library
Dispatch No. 3 is available from Shore Line for $15.00. Shore Line members pay only $10.00. Add $3.00 for postage to a U.S. address.